Like everyone else, I’ve been closely following COVID-19 to determine best what I can do to help reduce the spread as a community member and small business owner. Also, many customers have contacted us concerned about the continuation of our services since spring has sprung in North Texas. It’s times like these that show us just how much we value our home as a sanctuary, and a big part of that is your lawn and landscape. Village Green is an essential business, so we will be continuing to service our customers as scheduled. Our shop and office are also open during regular hours if you have any questions or require any service.
Below are some of the extra steps we are taking during the COVID-19 crisis to do our part as an essential business that is still operating in North Texas.
Village Green COVID-19 MEASURES
- Wash hands regularly.
- Special schedule including limited time in our Plano shop to limit personal contact.
- Trucks are stocked with proper cleaning supplies to allow frequent cleaning of tools and equipment.
- Team members to follow social distancing recommendations (6 feet.)
- Office employees to clean work areas frequently and follow social distancing recommendations in the office and with team members who work in the field.
- After work, go home and stay inside.
For our customers, there will be a few changes to our regular operating procedures but no interruption in our scheduled service.
- There will not be a Village Green bag placed on your door after service.
- Team members will not shake hands or any other greeting that requires personal touch.
- Team members will not be entering customer homes.
- Please help us by following social distance guidelines if you need to speak with one of our team members in the field.
- We are offering landscape estimates and presentations via Zoom Meetings.
I want to reiterate that our top priority is to provide a safe environment for our team members while still offering an essential service to our community.
We are monitoring each team member and all vehicles and equipment to make sure that we are all practicing proper hygiene in these uncertain times.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or email.
Founder and President
Village Green Lawn & Landscape