Village Green is Hiring
Believe it or not the opportunities and rewards available to Landscape Professionals are equal to or better than many other professions that require a college degree!
Have you always wanted to work for a company that has the integrity to care deeply about its customers, employees and quality of work? Our trained landscape professionals and office support team take pride and joy in surprising our customers with a level of service and work they never expected. If you’re the right person this could be the company for you.
Since 1980, Village Green has been a stable, family owned business serving the North Dallas area of the DFW Metroplex. Offering total lawn care to our customers, Village Green is currently seeking a dynamic Office Manager (and we’re always on the look-out for talented lawn and landscape team members.)
To apply follow the link below.
Village Green is looking for an Office Administrator to oversee the day-to-day administrative functions of our office.
Salary: $45,000 – $55,000 depending on experience
Monthly stipend available for health insurance
Company matching IRA
- As our company continues to grow, we need this position to continuously explore and investigate our current software and look for additional technological products that will allow us to innovate and stay ahead of our competition while improving efficiencies.
- This position will be entering data on the computer for all functions of the company (no paper here!). Data must be accurate and entered in a timely fashion every day in several different software packages.
- Our company’s goal is to educate each of our customers; therefore, we need this position to learn about our industry and be able to educate our customers during the course of excellent customer service.
Duties of the position include family-oriented customer service, scheduling, detailed data entry, payment processing, and accounts receivable. There will be an opportunity to learn and add accounting functions over time.
This position requires the Office Administrator to be the hub of a communication wheel that proactively communicates through email or by phone with customers, vendors, and company employees. Also required is the ability to use computers and mobile devices every day to provide customer service, invoicing, scheduling and internal tech support to company employees.
This position requires the need to control your schedule to ensure that work is completed as promised, while solving problems as they arise in a timely fashion. Successful candidates will be capable of learning quickly and adapting with an emphasis on long term planning and short term reprioritizing. Candidates need to be very tech savvy and value a flexible, family oriented environment.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with QuickBooks and/or Service Assistant by Real Green a plus
- 2-5 year’s industry or relevant experience required
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn and troubleshoot technology
- Excellent customer service skills
- Associates degree or Bachelors degree a plus
- Spanish a plus
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to type 35+ wpm
Please answer the following question and include it in your cover letter when you send your resume: “How would you describe your relationship to mobile and cloud technology?”
- office administration: 3 years